At Kinder Haven Ltd we employ exceptional people who care immensley for children and thier learning, we operate a high staff to children ratio to ensure quality and the high standards of care that children require. We carefully select our nursery practitioners and ensure they are suitable to work with children and have the right caring qualities to work with your child. To enquire about current vacancies please see our jobs page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our nurseries are run by a team of caring, qualified and experienced nursery professionals who provide structured, safe, caring and stimulating environments to enrich children’s overall development with learning through play, with encouragement of independence, and social skills.
Our team understand and focus on:
- Raising quality and learning opportunities
- Preparing children for school and a life time of learning
- High standards of quality care for children
- Keeping children safe and maintaining ratios
- Healthy eating and nutritional meals
- Working in partnership with parents and external agencies
- An open line of communication and reporting
- Our excellent security and safety record
- Developing secure attachments
- Contributions to learning and individuality
- Creating positive indoor and outdoor play areas
As a company it is our commitment to have all practitioners first aid trained, experienced in working with young children and that they have a genuine caring nature and interest in how children learn.
Through our nursery practitioners we operate a dual key person system to support children’s attachments, where by children have individual carers, who support personal needs, daily reports on children’s progress and work with you personally. Detailed observations, progress sheets and records of achievement are completed to show children’s achievements and future learning goals. At all times our practitioners encourage parents work in partnership and discuss all aspects of their child’s progress and needs.